These soft, buttery almond cookies are so easy to make. If you have kids let them whip up a batch. Simple, healthy and delicious. Enjoy with your favourite cup of tea or coffee.
(gluten free, low carb, dairy free, sugar free)
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp erythritol
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend into a dough.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Roll tablespoons portions of the dough and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- With the back of a spoon, press down on the dough balls to make cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly golden
- Allow to cool
- Eat and enjoy
Makes about 10 cookies