This apricot & tahini bites recipe is dairy-free, added-sugar-free, and gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup of dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter (unsweetened, ideally organic)
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 T vanilla extract (preferably organic)
- 2 tsps lemon juice (freshly squeezed, not bottled)
- a pinch of himalayan salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl, and then mix together well.
- Use a small ice-cream scoop, or simply roll the mix into equal sized balls.
- Either store in the fridge for a treat later on in the day, or simply enjoy immediately!
Extra: If you have a dehydrator, place the balls onto a mesh screen and dehydrate for 8 hours on 45′C.