Once your baby is able to eat eggs, these pancakes are a real winner! The texture is very spongy, making it easy to break apart and easy for baby to feed him/her self.
(Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/8th tsp baking powder
- Mix banana, baking powder and eggs together, until well combined.
- Heat a lightly greased (with butter or coconut oil) frying pan to a medium heat.
- Spoon up 1/8th cup sized pancakes, flipping when light brown on each side.
- Serve warm with butter and a dusting of cinnamon.