This banana bread recipe is sugar-free, paleo and dairy-free.
Makes 1 loaf
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsps cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsps gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
* Optional additions: 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped walnuts or slivered almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place all ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased (use coconut oil or butter for greasing) bread pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until center is set and top is golden.
Note: If you don’t have very ripe bananas, you can add about a 1/3 cup raw honey to sweeten.