These blondies are for those moments when you absolutely MUST have chocolate or MUST have a brownie! Aside from their incredibly rich, satisfying flavour, the texture of them is ultra chewy and have that dense brownie quality we all love so much. It’s really hard to believe something so delicious can be healthy and sugar-free!
(low carb, sugar-free, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- 2 large, organic eggs
- 1 cup almond nut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. fine Himalayan rock salt
- 100g dark chocolate (70% or higher), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs and vanilla extract together. Set aside. In a measuring cup, combine erythritol, ¼ tsp. salt, and baking soda.
- Measure out the nut butter and place in a large bowl. Add the egg mixture, stir thoroughly to combine. Add the erythritol mixture and fold together. The dough will be very thick. Add about half of the chopped chocolate, using your hands if necessary to incorporate.
- Press the dough into a parchment-lined 20x20cm brownie pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and press each piece slightly into the dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the blondies are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely before cutting.