This cabbage stir fry looks unassuming but tastes so good! Serve as a veggie side dish or toss in some grilled chicken for an easy weekday dinner.
(Gluten free, low carb, dairy free)
- Half a head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Handful cashews
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet or wok to medium high and swirl it with coconut oil to coat.
- Add cabbage and cashews and cook until the cabbage is almost tender.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into the skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the cabbage is soft and the sauce has reduced a bit.
- Serve hot topped with some fresh coriander