Here’s a quick healthy snack recipe or sneaky way to get your kids to eat cauliflower! These cauliflower bites are delicious on their own or with a dipping sauce.
(low carb, sugar free, gluten free)
Cauliflower Bites Ingredients
- Half a cauliflower head
- 1 free range egg
- 125g cheddar, grated
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and add into a food processor, pulse until fine.
- Add cheese to a large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Lightly grease a muffin tray and spoon about 1 and a half tablespoons of the mixture into each hole. Add the tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes.