These mini cheesecakes are low carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
They are absolutely delicious, low in sugar and so easy to make!
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup Erythritol / Xylitol + 2 tbsp
- 3-4 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 180°C
- Mix almond flour, butter and 2 tbsp. erythritol / xylitol in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide mixture into base of 12-cup muffin pan, pressing down flat and even.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until base is pale on top and browning at edges.
- Add eggs, cream cheese, erythritol / xylitol, lemon juice and vanilla extract to a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Divide mixture between 12-cup muffin pan and place into oven.
- Immediately turn oven down to 110°C and bake for 50-70 minutes, until cheesecake is firm to touch.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool before removing from pan.
- Serve cold with your favorite toppings.