This chia meal munchies recipe is sugar-free, dairy-free, paleo and gluten-free.
- 1.5 cups Superfoods Chia Meal
- Handful chopped raw nuts
- 1.5 cups pitted dates
- Handful goji berries
- 5 ml or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Soak the dates in water until soft. Next, strain them but keep the soaking water.
- Put the strained and soaked dates in a blender, and then blend until a jam-like consistency is achieved (you may need to add a bit of the date soaking water).
- Put the blended dates in a bowl, and then mix in chia meal, chopped nuts, goji berries, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes while the chia soaks up the moisture. You may need to add more soaking water.
- The mixture should be stiff & dense but wet enough to roll into balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
* You can add cacao nibs too if you like.
* Do not add coconut oil to this recipe – it does not blend well with chia meal.