These pecan nut muffins are packed full of flavour! Satisfying, crunchy and chocolatey – perfect for an on the go snack, lunch box treat or tea time spoil.
(Low Carb, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free)
Serving: 10-12 muffins
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecans, coursely chopped
- 80g 70% cacao chocolate, coursely chopped
- 115g butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chopped chocolate, erythritol, almond flour, pecans and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk melted butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir in almond flour mixture
- until well combined.
- Divide batter among silicon muffin cups. Bake 30 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.