This yogurt recipe is Paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free.
Makes about 4 cups of yogurt.
- 800mls coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1tbsp raw honey
- Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 probiotic capsule (15 billion CFU’s per capsule)
- Place coconut cream, coconut butter, vanilla seeds and honey in a blender. Turn on high for 8 minutes. This should heat the yogurt to the desired temperature. If you don’t have a high powered blender, transfer to a saucepan and warm mixture on a medium – low heat (do not boil!) Then return to blender to add your chia seeds.
- Continue to blend while adding chia seeds. Blend until mixed before turning blender off and removing lid.
- Add probiotics, return lid and pulse.
- Pour mixture into a sealable, sterilized jar and put in a warm place for 8 – 12 hours (I put mine in the oven with the light on)
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
This recipe is delicious with Stephs Cacao Muesli!