If you’re as mad about coconut as we are, you’ll love these coconut cupcakes! They are so easy to make and absolutely delicious for a special occasion or an afternoon tea.
(Low Carb, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free)
Makes 16 cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1/2 cup erythritol
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps grade B maple syrup
Make the Cupcakes:
- Put 16 cupcake liners in muffin tin or grease tin with butter .
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put eggs in a large bowl and beat.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between 16 cupcake cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Place all ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Pipe or spread over cupcakes