A Coconut Fat Bomb is basically a delicious little high fat morsel prepared in advance and stored in your fridge or freezer. They are typically used for those who struggle to eat enough fat during the day or cannot go between meals without snacking. When it comes to breakfast however, fat bombs can also be a useful grab-and-go meal.
(LCHF, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free)
- 500g dried coconut slices
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp erythritol, powdered
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Optional: desiccated coconut for “garnish”
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Toast coconut slices for 5-8mins or until slightly golden.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend till smooth (10 or so mins)
- Place in silicon cupcake moulds and refrigerate.