This cranberry chicken recipe is dairy-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
Prep time: ±20 – 30 minutes
Serves: 2 – 4
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces (ideally free-range and organic)
- 1/2 cup raw or activated almonds, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk (free from preservatives)
- 1/2 cup organic dried cranberries
- 1 organic chicken stock cube dissolved in ¼ cup water
- 4 cups raw spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger (non-irradiated)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (non-irradiated)
- 1tsp Himalayan Salt
- Heat a large pan on the stove top over medium heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the heated pan, and then cook until the chicken is fully cooked through. The cooking process should take about 15 minutes or so.
- Enjoy served hot!
How to Serve your Cranberry, Coconut & Almond Chicken Dish
Serve your tasty chicken dish by itself, over brown rice, quinoa (or an alternative grain), or even cauli-rice for a low carb option. You may also decide to serve it over fresh salad greens, baby spinach leaves, or even a bed of rocket.