Fat bombs are great hunger busters, appetite satisfiers and craving appeasers! One is more than enough to keep you going until your next meal. This particular recipe is also absolutely delicious and choc full of healthy fats. Eat as an after-dinner treat, to boost energy levels, to satisfy that chocolate craving or calm down that sweet tooth you’re still battling to get rid of.
(low carb, high fat, gluten free, sugar free)
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup organic cocoa/cacao
- 1/3 cup erythritol, powdered
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup macadamia nut butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till well combined.
- Spoon into a silicon mini cupcake tray and freeze until set.
- Simply pop one out and ENJOY right from the freezer.
- Store the rest of the fat bombs in a plastic bag in your freezer until ready to eat.