The psyllium and coconut flour in this recipe are high in fiber making this flatbread very filling! Eat with dips, spread with pate or load it up like a wrap… you can even make a mini pizza!
(Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free)
- 60g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 40g coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g boiling water
- herbs/garlic powder (optional)
- Mix the dry ingredients with a hand whisk.
- Add the oil and blend well. It will look like a nut butter.
- Add the boiling water, half at a time and blend until a dough like mixture forms.
- Divide the mixture into 3 large balls.
- Roll the balls between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper and flatten out.
- Dry fry in a pan for 2– 3 minutes each side, until golden.
- Eat and enjoy!