These Granola Bites are a delicious snack to keep on hand in the household. Very quick and easy to make!
(free from gluten)
- 1 kg Stonelodge Granola (Goji-Ginger or Nut & Seed)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 slabs Nova Dark Chocolate
- Soak the dates in warm to hot water for 1 hour.
- Grind the granola to a finer consistency in a high-speed food processor.
- Blend the dates with 1/4 cup melted coconut oil to a toffee-like consistency.
- Place the ground granola in a large bowl and add the date toffee mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the date toffee and granola to a mouldable consistency, using as much of the rest of the coconut oil as needed.
- Place the moulded balls on a baking tray and place into the fridge to cool and harden for about 30 minutes.
- Using the bain-marie method, melt the dark chocolate.
- Gently dip the granola bites into the dark chocolate and set aside once more to harden in the fridge.
- Keep in the fridge/freezer until you’re ready to snack!
If you liked this simple Granola Bites recipe, you may like one of our other easy snack recipes: