These almond butter balls are low carb, dairy-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
These will satisfy even the most intense chocolate cravings! Perfect as an after dinner treat or with a lovely cup of green tea.
- 250g almond nut butter
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup erythritol (powdered)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g 90% dark chocolate
- Mix together almond nut butter, coconut, erythritol and vanilla until well combined. You may need to add a little water if the mixture is too dry.
- Roll into balls (you should get about 24 or so), place on a parchment lined baking tray and refrigerate to harden
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, let cool for a few minutes till slightly thick
- Dip each almond ball in melted chocolate, place back on the baking tray and refridgerate until set.