This mousse recipe is sugar free, gluten free, and low carb.
Quick and easy to make, sweet and creamy to taste, healthy and delicious – this is my kind of desert!
- 250g cream cheese
- 250mls heavy whipping cream
- 4T macadamia nut butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol, powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, macadamia nut butter, vanilla extract and erythritol until smooth.
- Add in whipped cream and mix until light and fluffy.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to a week.
- Top with your favourites: dark chocolate, toasted nuts and coconut flakes make great toppings.