Be warned… These lime clouds are very good but also highly addictive! They basically taste like little bites of frozen cheesecake. Absolutely YUM!
(low carb, gluten free, lchf, and sugar free)
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup erythritol or xylitol, powdered – can be done in a power blender
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor, and then blend until smooth.
- Drop bite-size spoonfuls of the mixture onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze them until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Store them in the freezer, and then eat them frozen.