Want to get more grassfed gelatin into your or your family’s diet? Then you’ve got to try these fun low carb Chocolate Almond Gummy Squares. Quick and easy to make, these healthy treats are so delicious even kids love them! Bonus.
3 Tbsp gelatin
2 cups water
3 Tbsp erythritol/xylitol (or more depending on your taste)
2 Tbsp 100% cocoa powder/raw cacao
2 Tbsp almond butter
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the gelatin and ½ cup water in a small bowl. It will firm immediately, so stir quick to blend. Set aside to get really firm.
- Heat the remaining 1 ½ cups water with erythritol, cocoa and almond butter in a saucepan until it is medium-hot but not boiling. Remove from the heat.
- Add the vanilla extract and gelatin blob and stir as it melts. Then use a stick blender to complete the blending.
- Pour into a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until set (1-2 hours)
- Lift parchment out and cut into squares or fun shapes.