Bored with plain dark chocolate? Here is a new low carb maca and macadamia superfood chocolate recipe that is absolutely decadent, delicious and guilt-free!
(Low Carb, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Sugar Free)
- 1 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp maca powder
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut butter (sugar-free, salt-free)
- 1/3 cup erythritol, powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Blend all of the ingredients in a power blender.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon ice-cube tray or silicon chocolate moulds.
- Refrigerate/freeze until set.
- Pop one (or two) out the mould and enjoy!