With only 3 ingredients necessary to make these delicious Nutty Cacao Clusters, they’re going to be your new favourite treat.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan-Friendly
- 2 x 100g Nova Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Place wax paper onto a baking tray and set aside
- Lightly toast the nuts and coconut flakes until golden brown and place in a medium sized bowl
- Using the Bain-Marie method, melt the chocolate and pour into the bowl
- Gently fold the ingredients together so that the nuts and coconut flakes are evenly covered with the chocolate
- Shape the mixture into rounds and gently flatten using the back of a tablespoon
- Place the cacao clusters in the fridge until hard and ready to serve.
Cacao Clusters Recipe Changes/Tips:
The nuts and coconut flakes in these Cacao Clusters can actually be substituted for any nuts or seeds of your choice. You can also add your favourite superfood powders to the mixture.
If you liked this recipe, you may like these other recipes too: