This mushroom soup is chock full of other powerful immune boosting ingredients and is as delicious as it is easy to make! Mushrooms are a great source of immune boosting beta glucans while onions are anti-allergenic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and help increase blood circulation.
(Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar Free, Soy Free)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp beef tallow
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup red wine
- 500ml homemade beef bone broth
- 1 organic veg stock cube
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- S&P to taste
- Heat butter & tallow in a cast iron pot & fry onions till translucent.
- Add garlic & mushrooms and fry for 5 mins.
- Next, add the red wine & paprika and bring to boil.
- Add beef broth & veg stock cube and bring to boil, stirring until cube is fully dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15mins.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh coriander.