On a hot summer’s day there’s nothing better than a delicious ice-cream. Here is a creamy, crunchy and healthy pecan nut ice-cream recipe that is so easy to make!
(paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan)
- 2 cans full cream coconut milk (800mls)
- 250g pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g pecan nuts, lightly toasted
- Blend coconut milk, dates and vanilla until well combined.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly in the refrigerator, then freeze it in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- During the last few minutes of churning, add the pecan nuts.
- Transfer to a freezer friendly ice cream container.