3 in 1 is formulated to give your child the foundation to Incredible Health by combining the most important vitamins and minerals your gut, immune and cognitive health crave.
Incredible Kids 3 in 1 contains 23 active ingredients and covers your child’s critical daily nutritional needs. By focusing on gut health, immune assist and cognitive health, this is truly a holistic product that fulfils most of the body’s most important needs.
- Assists with the maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Assists with the maintenance of a healthy digestive tract
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Helps assist joint health and aids in the reduction of inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS benefits the intestinal flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial microorganisms
- Source of amino acids involved in protein synthesis
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Aids in the formation of red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- Helps metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Contains multiple antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal nervous system functioning
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
1 x 22 g scoop for maintenance of good gut, immune and cognitive health.
The 660 g container typically lasts 4 – 6 weeks
In general health supplements should not be intended for supple to any children under the age of 7 months old unless where supplementation is medically warranted.
Consult a registered healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking any other medicine or have been diagnosed with a chronic condition.
(See Nutrition Information)
Other Ingredients: Natural Naartjie Flavoring, Citric Acid (Preservative) Erythritol, Stevia.
Incredible Kids 3 in 1 Active Ingredients:
- Antioxidant vitamins A & C boost immunity and reduce infection that can lead to delayed mental development.
- Vitamin D has a positive impact on protecting the respiratory tract from infections. Vitamin D helps with the control and differentiation of immune cells, making it a crucial micronutrient for strengthening the immune system.
- A balanced consumption of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc are important for healthy growth, cognitive function and immune system support. B-complex vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid are needed for the fusion of several neurotransmitters which contribute to healthy brain function.
- Choline and inositol is part of the B vitamins family and play an important role in the function and structure of the brain. Nervous system, brain development and cognitive functions such as learning, mood and memory depend on choline and inositol. Low intake of choline and inositol in toddlers and children is believed to have a negative effect on learning, memory and brain function that can persist into adulthood.
- Children’s rapidly growing and developing brains are vulnerable to nutritional deficiencies. Deficiencies early in life can have cognitive effects that last beyond childhood. Some deficits, including those of iron and iodine, during the first two years of life can create developmental problems that cannot be reversed.
- Colostrum contains protective antibodies called immunoglobulins, a protein that lends support to healthy immune system. Colostrum contains a myriad of growth factors to support the healthy development of your child’s gut.
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) is a prebiotic which promotes a healthy digestive system by reinforcing the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract of infants and toddlers. Healthy gut flora supports the solidarity of gut tissue, nutrient absorption, good digestion and a healthy immune system. New research also revealed that a child has until the age of 3 to establish healthy gut bacteria with little change after this point.
- The powerful force within turmeric is called curcumin. Curcumin is a polyphenol that makes curcumin yellow and is also used in Incredible Kids 3 in 1 as one of the only natural colourants alongside beta carotene. Curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease swelling and inflammation in the body. It acts as a digestive aid that supports the growth of good bacteria in the gut and has anti-microbial properties that can help prevent infections. Curcumin can help your body neutralise free radicals such as superoxide, hydroxyl and hydrogen peroxide, and neutralising these free radicals likely helps reduce inflammation in the lungs.
Curcumin is most effectively absorbed in the intestine when combined with bioperine, which aids in the absorption of most nutrients by at least 30% and increases the absorption of curcumin by 2000%. Bioperine is nature’s bioavailability-enhancing thermonutrient and acts as a natural enhancer of various nutrients.
- The walls of our intestinal lining are made up of microscopic folds or villi. Villi are made out of collagen. Processed food, sugar and refined carbohydrates can create inflammation and may cause the lining of our gut to open up, thus allowing toxins from our food direct access to our bloodstream. These toxins can create inflammation all over the body. If poor digestive health happens and is not fixed early in life, an autoimmune disease can develop, where the immune system attacks our own body. The amino acids in collagen may seal the leaks by promoting tissue growth and cellular prosperity.
- It is of vital importance to aid children in any way possible with quality nutrition so they can flourish later in life.
Serving size: 22g (1 scoop)
Number of servings: 30
(see Product Images for more)