Incredible Kids ImmunoGut is formulated to give your child the foundation to Incredible Health by combining the most important vitamins, minerals and nutrients to promote an optimal gut microbiome and innate and adaptive immune functioning in children.
Incredible Kids ImmunoGut is a powder formulation containing 18 active ingredients which provide fundamental supplementation and makes use of beetroot powder and cranberry extract as natural colourants with a delicious natural strawberry milkshake flavour.
By focusing on gut and immune health and the intrinsic link between the two, this is truly a holistic product that cleverly and effectively creates synergy between bodily systems for balanced resilient health.
- Prebiotic FOS benefits the intestinal flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial microorganisms that positively affect intestinal health
- Helps support immune function within the upper respiratory tract
- Assists with the maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Assists with the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections
- When ingested on a regular basis, probiotics should improve or normalise the microbial balance in the human intestines and thereby improve the functioning of the digestive tract
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps maintain immune function
- Helps with the metabolism of protein, fats and carbohydrates
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Assists in wound healing
- Helps maintain healthy skin, membranes and eyesight
- Contains multiple antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is indicated for use as a mucolytic to aid in respiratory disorders
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal red blood cell function
Recommended for children 12 months and older. 1 x scoop of Incredible Kids ImmunoGut can be added to water, yoghurt or porridge, preferably in the morning.
In general health supplements should not be intended for supply to any children below the age of 7 months unless where medically warranted.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition or are taking any medication.
Contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins.
(see Nutrition Information)
Citric Acid Anhydrous (preservative), Natural Strawberry Milkshake flavour, Bromelain, Beetroot Powder, Cranberry Extract 4:1, Erythritol, Stevia and Silicon Dioxide.
Serving size: 1 scoop (15g)
Number of servings: 30
(See Product Images for more)