Stye Eye Relief Drops 10ml
Availability: Only 3 left in stock
Temporary relief of symptoms associated with styes such as redness, burning, & tearing
It starts with tenderness and redness around the eye… the beginning of a stye.
Now you can soothe a stye with natural active ingredients. Similasan Stye Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of styes, such as redness, burning, and tearing. Similasan products are made without harsh chemicals, so you can feel good about feeling better™.
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Safe for use with contacts*
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eye
- apply 3 – 4 times per day
- replace cap after use
- if desired, use a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
For external use only.
According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (initial exacerbation of symptoms).
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
To avoid contamination, use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
These drops will not harm contact lenses however we recommend not wearing contacts whilst experiencing eye irritation.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy
- if condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- the stye enlarges
- the stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye
Conium maculatum 6X (for redness)
Graphites 12X (for eyelid redness)
Sulphur 12X (for tearing and burning)
Inactive ingredients: borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.