Sunscreen SPF30+ UVA 100ml
Availability: In stock
Sunumbra Classic is made exclusively from natural and organic ingredients. It is the unique combination of these ingredients that has enabled the total replacement of harmful chemicals found in most other sunscreens. These photo-protective and highly water resistant ingredients combine to provide powerful anti-radiation properties. This gives sunumbra classic its exceptional ability to protect against both UVA and UVB light at the highest level.
- Is a natural sunscreen containing organic ingredients
- Has a 5 Star rating (UVA) and SPF30 (UVB)
- Provides high protection Broad Spectrum
- Ensures 40 minute water resistance
- Has a natural tint obtained from the botanical ingredients
- Is tested on humans only, and is PETA certified Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Can be used by anyone with dietary, environment or sensitive skin concerns
Most sunscreens lack UVA protection, or sufficient levels of UVA protection. Many high SPF products protect against sunburn caused by UVB rays, but very few block the deep penetrating UVA rays enough, which cause skin ageing, immune system suppression and skin cancer.
Sunumbra Classic is made exclusively from natural and organic ingredients. It is the unique combination of these ingredients that has enabled the total replacement of harmful chemicals found in most other sunscreens. These photo-protective and highly water resistant ingredients combine to provide powerful anti-radiation properties. This gives sunumbra sport its exceptional ability to protect against both UVA and UVB light at the highest level.
A study by the Environmental Working Group revealed that less than 20% of sunscreens were both ‘low hazard’ and ‘effective’. This was largely because the other 80% contained potentially harmful chemicals.
° Helps prevent sunburn
° If used with other sun protection measures, can decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun
For sunscreen use apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure (6 tsp per average adult) to all exposed areas – not forgetting the ears, nose, back of the neck, tops of feet and balding or shaven heads.
For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Make sure to reapply:
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Other sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun, especially between 10am- 2pm
- Wearing sun protective clothing: long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Note: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Stop use and ask for a doctor if a rash occurs
Free from: chemical sunscreen filters, parabens or harmful preservatives, colorants or added fragrance, titanium dioxide, mineral oils, animal derivatives, PEG emulsifiers
Active Ingredients: Zinc oxide (non-nano, non-coated) 16%. Purpose: sunscreen
Additional ingredients: De-ionised water; baobab (Adonsonia digitata) seed oil**; Sodium Olivoil Glutamate and Cetearyl Alcohol and Glyceryl Stearate**; carnauba (Copernicia cerifera) wax*; galactoarabinan**; Aspen (populous tremuloides) bark extract *; black tea (Camellia sinensis) extract*; broccoli (Brassica oleracea) sprout extract*; green rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) extract** aloe vera extract***; kigelia extract***; allantoin*; xanthan gum; geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) oil*; cedar wood Atlas oil*