Phyto Pro Collagen Booster contains all the nutritional co-factors your body requires to build healthy, resilient collagen using amino acids from your regular diet, as nature intended.
Perfect for smoother, softer, more youthful skin, improved flexibility and to maintain cartilage and joint health.
Phyto Pro Collagen Booster is different from every other collagen product on the market in that it works with and alongside your body’s natural collagen creation pathways to create new collagen using the building blocks already contained in your daily diet.
Collagen is an essential component of healthy, resilient and flexible skin, cartilage and connective tissue, which includes fascia, ligaments and tendons. It is present throughout the body, from our cornea to our blood vessels, our intervertebral discs to the dentin in our teeth and our skin lining to our gut lining.
It is manufactured by the body using amino acids sourced from our diet. These are combined with several co-factors, including vitamin C and key minerals, to form the various types of collagen the body requires.
Phyto Pro Collagen Booster contains clean, ethically-sourced, highly concentrated forms of the co-factors your body requires to harvest amino acids from your regular diet and power up the body’s built-in collagen synthesis pathway.
° Plant-based protein supplement
° Vegan and Vegetarian diets
° Muscle health and recovery
Size: 300g powder
Mix 1 level scoop in a glass of water or juice and drink on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal, once or twice a day.
This product contains a moisture-absorbing packet – do not consume.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use.
This product contains a moisture-absorbing packet – do not blend or consume.
Kosher and Halal Friendly
Free from artificial colours and flavours, dairy, fillers, gluten, GMO’s, preservatives, processed sugar and soy.
Amino Acid Complex:
- Glycine – The first of the two main components of collagen, making up 33% of collagen tissue.
- Proline – The second of the two main components of collagen, making up 17% of collagen tissue.
- Serine – A precursor of Glycine. In its own right Serine can reduce the formation of wrinkles, especially from UV radiation, and keeps hair strong and smooth.
- Lysine – Essential in converting collagen into its active form.
- Cysteine – Promotes Glutathione production and detoxification.
- Glutamine – Important building block for collagen formation.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – Boosts collagen production and fights sun damage.
- Vitamin B6 – Boosts the antioxidant activity of Serine.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Helps keep your skin, hair and nervous system healthy.
- Zinc – Helps to cleanse heal and rejuvenate skin.
- CoQ10- Helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Slows skin ageing, reduces inflammation and improves nerve function
- MSM – Improves skin health, improves flexibility, strengthens hair and nails, boosts collagen production.
- Whole fruit powder for a clean, natural flavour
- Stevia – Natural, zero-carb sweetener
Serving size = 1 scoop (10g)
Number of servings: 30
|Amount Per Serving (25g)||Amount Per 100g|
|of which total sugar||0.6g||6g|
|of which saturated fat||0g||0g|