Vitamin B12 Spray 20ml
Out of stock
Phytomist™ Vitamin B12 Oral Spray provides a convenient way to deliver this vital vitamin straight into your bloodstream.1 Providing an optimal dose of B12 vitamin to aid the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Each spray of Phytomist™ Vitamin B12 Oral Spray delivers tiny droplets into the soft tissue of the mouth. These droplets are then quickly absorbed because of the high permeability of the tissues within the mouth, together with the proximity of a rich vascular system. This method allows the vitamin to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption and bypasses the digestive system where many nutrients are not absorbed optimally. Vitamin B12 is a notoriously difficult vitamin to absorb in the gut as absorption depends on digestive efficiency and the presence of a chemical called intrinsic factor in the stomach. Tiredness, stress, ill-health, poor or limited diet will all reduce this absorption further.
Who may need this product:
- Vegetarians and vegans who may have restricted B12 intake due to limited diet.
- Elderly persons who become more vulnerable to depletion. As we age the secretion of hydrochloric acid in our stomachs decrease.
- Athletes with increased workout intensity.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women. Not only essential for the mother but Vitamin B12 crosses the placenta during pregnancy and is present in breast milk.
- People who are tired and fatigued.
- Children older than one year.
- People who struggle with swallowing pills.
Adults and children from 1 years and older:
Use 4 sprays per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Each dose of 4 sprays contains:
Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) 100 μg. Contains sweetener: xylitol 291 mg. Preservative: potassium sorbate 0,15 %. Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no artificial flavours.