Whip up this simple and delicious, guilt free pudding that is full of antioxidants and nutrients to help you get a good night’s rest.
ABC stands for;
A for Avocado: a healthy fat that in combination with banana and cacao helps you fall and stay asleep.
B for Banana: a good source of Vitamin B6, which is needed to make melatonin (a sleep-inducing hormone triggered by darkness)
C for Cacao: rich in magnesium which induces feelings of calmness, as well as the amino acid Tryptophan which helps us relax and cures insomnia.
(gluten-free, sugar-free, paleo, dairy-free)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 6 tbsps cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Place bananas and avocados into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the cacao powder and vanilla, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide into four single-serve cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.