This is an easy, basic sandwich bread recipe for everyday use. Great for sandwiches, as toast or topped with your favourite ingredients. It is compatible with almost any diet, delicious and kid-friendly.
(Dairy-Free, Paleo, Low Carb, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free)
Makes 1 loaf
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 200g butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsps gluten free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- Stir honey and vinegar into melted butter. Set aside.
- Break eggs into a medium bowl. Add salt, baking powder, almond flour and butter mixture and mix well.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50-60mins or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool for 20mins.
- Remove from loaf pan and allow to cool completely.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Store in the fridge or freezer.