(this spinach pizza recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free)
Let’s be honest, not everyone loves spinach, especially kids! So here’s a sneaky and delicious way to get the whole family (including yourself) to enjoy a good dose of healthy greens!
- 350g spinach, stems removed
- 80g edam cheese, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder(optional)
- ½ tsp onion powder (optional)
- Wash and drain the spinach leaves very well.
- Use your hands to squeeze the leaves of excess water.
- In a food processor, pulse the fresh spinach leaves until finely minced.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again until it forms a thick mixture.
- On a baking tray covered with baking paper transfer the spinach egg mixture.
- Form a pizza shape with your hands.
- Bake at 200 C for 35 minutes or until it is well cooked like an omelette.
- Garnish the spinach base with your favourite pizza toppings
- Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!