This delicious recipe is gluten-free and free from added sugar. It can also be made vegan with one small substitution. The perfect breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner treat that is ready in just a few minutes!
- 1 scoop Wazoogles Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Phyto Pro Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Soaring Free Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp The Harvest Table Collagen Granules (replace with Flax Eggs to make this recipe Vegan)
- 1 tbsp Soaring Free Superfoods Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Good Life Organic Cinnamon
- 1 cup Okja Oat M*lk
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients, then pour in batches into a heated non-stick pan. Lightly fry before flipping over to cook evenly on both sides.
- If needed (or if your pan isn’t non-stick), use Crede Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Top with your favourites: ours include a homemade cacao chocolate sauce, a drizzle of Buttanut Nut Butter, and Stonelodge Foods Vegan Granola.